Monday 4 March 2013

4 {3 Gifts hard to give thanks for}

#187 The gift of being loved when I'm not at my best.
Love bears up under anything and everything that comes,
is ever ready to believe the best of every person,
its hopes are fade-less under all circumstances,
and it endures everything [without weakening].
1 Corinthians 13:7

#188 The gift of Eternity with Him, 
when I'm struggling with my time on earth here . . .
But our citizenship is in heaven.
And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ,
Philippians 3:20

#189 The Gift of Living Water,
when I forget to go to Him 
and ask for the living water . . . 
Jesus answered her, If you had only known and had recognized God’s gift
and Who this is that is saying to you,
Give Me a drink, you would have asked Him [instead] and
He would have given you living water.
John 4:10
This post is linking to A Holy Experience: A Joy Dare counting to One Thousand Gifts.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photography and I *LOVE* how you put Bible verses with them too.

    ReplyDelete