Sunday 3 March 2013

3 - {Gifts Worn}

#184 The Gift of a gold wedding band.
Remembering I am a gift to him a good thing and I am an indication of the favour of the Lord.
He who finds a [true] wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord.
Proverbs 18:22

#185 The Gift of well made leather shoes.
  Remembering I have the shoes of readiness.
And having shod your feet in preparation [to face the enemy with the [a]firm-footed stability,
the promptness, and the readiness [b]produced by the good news] of the Gospel of peace

Ephesians 6:15

#186 The gift of a hand made dress.
Remembering I am deeply loved and wanted. I am a reward and a blessing.
Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward.
Psalms 127:3


This post is linking to A Holy Experience: A Joy Dare counting to One Thousand Gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment